Submitted by justin on Mon, 11/24/2014 - 13:11
Sometimes a 50-year-old song gets stuck in your head for weeks.
Submitted by justin on Mon, 11/17/2014 - 14:53
My grandpa turns 90 on December 2nd. Here's a slideshow I put together to play in the background at his birthday celebration. What a life!
He has written several books -- get one for your Kindle for free at harold.hillfamily.net.
Submitted by justin on Mon, 11/03/2014 - 21:19
A clone cover of Please Please Me by The Beatles. Featuring the melodica because I can't play the harmonica.
Submitted by justin on Mon, 10/13/2014 - 15:55
The beagle was happy to be my subject for testing slow-motion and iMovie on the new iPhone.
Submitted by justin on Mon, 10/13/2014 - 15:52
1 Karamel Sutra, 1 Hazed and Confused, and 1 Phish Food
Submitted by justin on Fri, 10/10/2014 - 17:16
I have a love-hate relationship with Facebook.
- Keeping in touch with friends and family
- Seeing what long-ago acquaintances (school friends) are up to
- Getting updates from musicians and comedians I like
- Being introduced to entertaining videos, photos, and websites
- Nearly every debate, be it about politics, religion, parenting, schooling, gun control, or even health tips. I think there’s a time and place for healthy (and even heated) discussions on these topics, but Facebook is definitely not it. Have you ever changed a strongly-held opinion because of a Facebook comment?
- One-topic obsessives
- Vaguebooking - “Oh, great, I *totally* needed that today!”
- Game requests
- How much time I spend on it
Here are a few things I’ve learned over the years to improve my Facebook experience
Submitted by justin on Thu, 10/02/2014 - 10:40
A cover of Ramona by Guster -
Submitted by justin on Thu, 09/25/2014 - 20:30
Because the Internet doesn't have enough Simon and Garfunkel covers by bald men singing just outside their range.
Submitted by justin on Mon, 09/01/2014 - 21:34
The annual giant slip n slide party at the Zanders.
Submitted by justin on Mon, 07/28/2014 - 13:54
Whitewater rafting down the Snake River in Jackson, Wyoming, for our annual Guys Weekend.